Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||The study of psychological displacement writing paradigm on the effect of university students' psychological flexibility|
|Authors: ||涂耀丰;Tu, Yao-Fong|
|Keywords: ||心理彈性;心理位移日記書寫;字詞分析;Psychological Flexibility;psychological displacement writing paradigm;LIWC|
|Issue Date: ||2016-01-22 14:44:09 (UTC+8)|
The research discusses about how psychological displacement writing paradigm affects university students’ psychological flexibility, how this type of writing reflects their psychological flexibility through word choosing. In the research, what the corrleation between the use of relevant words in psychological flexibility and the state of psychological flexibility is. The data was collected from 45 university students and the duration was about six weeks. The participants use both psychological displacement writing paradigm and regular dairy writing in the process. The analysis data includes the acceptance and action questionnaire (AAQ-II), psychological flexibility self-rating scale, writing dairy and interview record. The results as follow:
1. The result of AAQ-II shows psychological displacement writing paradigm can help university students’ psychological flexibility. The difference has shown in few areas like connect with present moment, value, and self as context in their self-rating scale.
2. The influence of psychological displacement writing paradigm on their psychological flexibility has shown in the analysis of interview record. The results as follow:
(1) The influence of connects with present moment: The participants repeatedly have to write the same topic, so they have to face their issues. For a long time, they keep having the same response to their issues but they cannot escape from reconnecting with the moment in the writing.
(2) The influence of value: Once the participants step out from their self-center, it helps them to expend the view of themselves. Also, the repeating process of asking and answering questions tothemselves could help them to clarify their values. When they get emotional, it comforts them and assists them to become rational to see the causes. When they have too many thoughts in mind, they have hard time to make a decision.
(3) The influence of self as context: During the process of dialectic, it brings them to see and to experiencethe different parts of themselves. People with broad-mindedabout themselves do not demonstrate any differences in this area.
(4) The influence of committed action: The participants are lack of goals because they do not have their own values and it is difficult for them to make any decision. The limitation of the personalities could affect their committed actions as well. However, when they put the focus on themselves more than before, things change. They repeatedly think the same issue, so their plans will slowly become clearer.
(5) The influence of acceptance: Due to the personalities, it is difficult to make changes. However, when they start to aware the negative experiences, they could find the positive meaning in those past experiences. Once their emotions are being accepted and cared, it makes them to feel secure.
3. After the different type of dairy writing and controlled two groups of diary writing process before and after, there is no significant difference in AAQ-II.
4. After the different type of dairy writing and controlled two groups of diary writing process before and after, there is difference in connect with present moment in their psychological flexibility self-rating scale.
5. The group of psychological displacement writing paradigm and the compared group has showed the difference in the area of acceptance like negative emotional words, sadness words and anxious words.
6. The participants who are in psychological displacement writing paradigmgroup get high scores in AAQ-II and they show the difference in the areas like positive emotional words and tentative words. These types of words have demonstrated the acceptance and self-openness in psychological flexibility.
7. The use of sadness words, causation words, insight words and question marks has a significant correlation with psychological flexibility
|Appears in Collections:||[教育心理與諮商研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.