English  |  正體中文  |  简体中文  |  全文筆數/總筆數 : 51931/87076 (60%)
造訪人次 : 8487925      線上人數 : 121
RC Version 7.0 © Powered By DSPACE, MIT. Enhanced by NTU Library & TKU Library IR team.
搜尋範圍 查詢小技巧:
  • 您可在西文檢索詞彙前後加上"雙引號",以獲取較精準的檢索結果
  • 若欲以作者姓名搜尋,建議至進階搜尋限定作者欄位,可獲得較完整資料
  • 進階搜尋
    請使用永久網址來引用或連結此文件: http://tkuir.lib.tku.edu.tw:8080/dspace/handle/987654321/104833


    題名: 日本の公共広告におけるマルチモーダル表現の特徴
    其他題名: 日本公益廣告之多重模式結構表現特徵
    Structures of expressions about public service announcement from viewpoint of multimodal perspective
    作者: 吳承芸;Wu, Cheng-Yun
    貢獻者: 淡江大學日本語文學系碩士班
    落合由治;Ochiai, Yuji
    關鍵詞: 日本公益廣告;多重模式結構;廣告語言表現;商業廣告與公益廣告的比較;日常生活型態;廣告概念;Public Service Advertisement;Multimodal Perspective;Verbal communication of Advertising;Comparison of Commercial Advertisement and PSA;Lifestyle;Advertising Concepts;公共広告;マルチモーダル表現;広告の言語表現;商業広告と公共広告の比較;ライフスタイル;表現コンセプト
    日期: 2015
    上傳時間: 2016-01-22 14:39:45 (UTC+8)
    摘要:   本論文旨在探討日本電視公益廣告中的表現結構與廣告概念的特徵,研究對象為日本1995至2013年間共計64支得獎的電視公益廣告,從結合語言及非語言表現的多重模式觀點來進行考察,並且將此考察結果與洪小玫所著『從多重模式的觀點探討日本電視廣告表現結構與廣告概念之分析』之商業廣告的考察結果加以比較,以此來確立日本電視公益廣告之特徵,其結果如下。
      從構成廣告的各類要素來看,和商業廣告建構品牌形象為主要目的之「連想・氣氛類型」的廣告口號相比,謀求大眾福祉與公共利益的公益廣告多以呼籲大眾和直接告知訴求的「呼籲型」為廣告口號的主要表現方式。此外,不同於商業廣告會依據廣告內容和表現手法而有明顯的旁白性別角色區別,公益廣告主要是以旁白的有無來製造不同感覺的氣氛,並且藉由旁白來強化觀眾對於廣告主旨的認知和記憶。在影像特徵上,商業廣告與公益廣告同樣的都傾向以安定平穩的廣告節奏來傳遞內容,並且,在畫面表現方面,不論是商業廣告或是公益廣告,其畫面表現多半都與廣告的商品內容抑或是廣告的核心主旨有所相關。
      而關於廣告概念的考察結果,本論文中所考察之公益廣告的廣告概念,其單獨型廣告概念為59%,而複合型廣告概念則為41%,比例相差十分接近。而不論是公益廣告或者是商業廣告,在單獨型廣告概念中以展現出觀眾日常生活中所發生的事物、事情,以拉近觀眾與廣告內容的距離,也就是「日常生活型態類型」的廣告為大宗。而在複合型廣告概念中,商業廣告以主角的魅力與特特性來增進消費者對產品或品牌的好感,並加上幽默的要素來吸引消費者的「幽默&個人特色象徵類型」最常出現。公益廣告則仍舊是以貼近觀眾日常生活的點滴來宣導公益理念,並且在這之上營造出氛圍以吸引觀眾情緒的「日常生活型態&氣氛類型」最為常用。
      結合以上的考察結果可以得知,在廣告表現的概念以及手法上,宣傳對象有所區別的商業廣告和公益廣告有所異同。公益廣告多以貼近觀眾的日常生活作為主要的畫面表現,並且以氛圍的營造來渲染觀眾情緒,而在口號上則會直接明白的向觀眾訴求呼籲。
     The purpose of this paper is to analyze the structure and conceptual characteristics expressed in Japanese Public Service Advertisements (PSAs) on television. The target subjects are the 64 award-winning PSAs aired in Japan between 1995 and 2013, analyzing multiple elements of verbal and nonverbal communication, and identifying the expressions unique to PSAs. The special expressions are confirmed by comparing with the research results from “Structures of Expressions and Advertising Concepts of Japanese TV Commercials: An Analysis from the Multimodal Perspectives” by Hsiao-Mei Hung in 2013.
    Comparing the various elements that form an advertisement, specifically the main “Association - Ambience” slogans shared from commercial branding advertisements, most of the PSAs would present their information more directly and calling out to the audience using an “Appealing” slogan. Another key difference is the usage of Narrations.    
     Commercial ads would define the narration based on the content of the advertisement, whereas PSAs would construct the content through the Narrations, and strengthen the audience’s memories and recognition towards the message of the advertisement. Both commercial ads and PSAs share a similar steady pace to deliver the content, and the graphical content would mostly be related to the product or the core message of the advertisement.
     The appeal concepts used in the PSAs studied in this analysis can be split into two categories; 59% are stand-alone advertising concepts and the composite concepts take the remaining 41%. Both commercial ads and PSAs use the “Lifestyle Type” - stand-alone concepts focusing on events or people that would appear in daily lives - to shorten the distance between the audience and the advertising content. Composite concepts are more utilized by commercial ads, such as the “Humor & Personality Symbol Type”, using the main character’s charisma and personality to increase the audience’s affinity towards the product or brand, usually in a humourous way. On the other hand, PSAs are still more likely to build a familiar atmosphere for the consumers and drive their messages through daily life events, the “Daily Life & Ambiance Style”, and appeal to the audience.In conclusion, based on the above analysis, PSAs differ from commercial ads on both the expressed concept structure and delivery method characteristics. PSAs would mainly have a lifestyle related graphical content to pique the audience’s emotions, and use a straightforward slogan to appeal to the audience directly.
    顯示於類別:[日本語文學系暨研究所 ] 學位論文

    文件中的檔案:

    檔案 描述 大小格式瀏覽次數
    index.html0KbHTML146檢視/開啟

    在機構典藏中所有的資料項目都受到原著作權保護.

    TAIR相關文章

    DSpace Software Copyright © 2002-2004  MIT &  Hewlett-Packard  /   Enhanced by   NTU Library & TKU Library IR teams. Copyright ©   - 回饋