Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study of interrelationship on free application product life cycle and schmitt modules|
|Authors: ||徐雅文;Hsu, Ya-Wen|
|Keywords: ||策略體驗模組;生命週期;App;Strategic Experiential Modules;ProductLifeCycle|
|Issue Date: ||2015-05-04 09:56:13 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究所探討的APP生命週期，是指APP進入市場(下載到使用者手機)到使用APP的過程。並透過Schmitt「策略體驗模組」(Strategic Experiential Modules, SEMs)中五項體驗構面，建構APP的產品使用構面，並檢視體驗構面能否預測APP生命週期，進而分析體驗與生命週期之間相互關係，最後得到五個APP類別生命週期之曲線。|
APP Product Life Cycle, the subject discussed by this study, refers to the course of APP commercialization (downloaded to users’ mobile phones) for people’s use. This study attempted to construct APP product usage dimensions based on the five experiential dimensions contained in Strategic Experiential Modules (SEMs) and to verify if the five experiential dimensions were capable of predicting APP Product Life Cycle, and thus analyzed the relationship between experiences and APP Product Life Cycle. Finally, this study acquired five curves representing different APP Product Life Cycles.
1. APP for communication: featured bythe highest frequency of use. APP Product Life Cycle appears steady after its growth period, and has a “stable and matured” curve. With the influence imposed by the related experiences, the curve rises steadily.
2. APP for community: noted for thesecond highest frequency of use. People use APP for community in the same way as people use APP for communication. APP Product Life Cycle has a “stable and matured” curve. With the influence imposed by the related experiences, the curve rises steadily.
3. APP for real-time information: featured byhigh frequency of use and short service time. Generally, users may acquire real-time information without activating APP. APP Product Life Cycle appears steady after its growth period, and has a “stable and matured” curve, which is lower than the curve of APP for communication and the curve of APP for community. Similarly, with the influence imposed by the related experiences, the curve rises steadily.
4. APP for navigation: people use it only when they have to. APP Product Life Cycle rises and falls, depending on whether people use it. APP Product Life Cycle has a “circulated half and circulated again” curve. The curve’s fluctuation range is influenced by the sensory experience and by the related experience.
5. APP for games: users’ behaviors are distributed extremely. Some people use it frequently; thus, APP Product Life Cycle has a “stable and matured” curve. Others rarely use it and do not activate it everyday. When they activate it, they use it for a short time. The curve rises and falls, depending on whether people use it or not. Thus, APP Product Life Cycle has a “circulated half and circulated again” curve.
|Appears in Collections:||[大眾傳播學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.