Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||新北市改制後里辦公處服務績效指標之研究 : 以中和區為例|
|Other Titles: ||Performance indicators of village office after the upgrade of New Taipei City : a case study of Zhonghe District|
|Authors: ||劉兆琪;Liu, Chao-Chi|
黃一峯;Huang, Yi-Feng;陳志瑋;Chen, Chih-Wei
|Keywords: ||平衡計分卡;績效指標;里辦公處;新北市中和區;Balance Score card;Performance Indicators;lineighborhood office;Zhonghe Dist, New Taipei City|
|Issue Date: ||2015-05-04 09:53:45 (UTC+8)|
The present study makes use of the Balanced Score Card (BSC) approach to analyze differences in attitudes towards li neighborhood office service performance indicators through a survey of li neighborhood heads, li neighborhood assistant heads, lin sub-neighborhood heads, community association chairpersons, apartment building residents’ committee members, members of the public who need to conduct business at li neighborhood offices, and District Office managers, in the ZhongHe District of New Taipei City, with the aim of establishing a new framework for establishing performance indicators for evaluating li neighborhood office service quality (the li neighborhood and lin sub-neighborhood are local administrative divisions below the District level in Taiwan).
Following factor analysis, a survey questionnaire was compiled that makes use of a total of 21 li office performance appraisal indicators that could be used in evaluating the quality of service provided by li neighborhood offices: 7 indicators falling under the “Promoting key infrastructure projects” category, 4 indicators falling under the “Making effective use of financial resources and facilities” category, 5 indicators falling under the “Responding to public opinion” category, and 5 indicators relating to “Learning and growth.” Differentiation analysis was then performed with respect to personal characteristics and individual research variables, to explore the differences in respondents’ attitudes towards the importance of each performance appraisal indicator category.
The study’s findings were as follows:
1. While there were no significant differences in attitudes toward the importance of the different performance appraisal indicator categories among respondents of different gender, age group, educational background or marital status, there were significant differences in attitudes towards the importance of the “Promoting key infrastructure projects,” “Responding to public opinion” and “Making effective use of financial resources and facilities” aspects among respondents holding different positions.
2. With regard to the perceived importance of the different categories of performance indicators used to evaluate li neighborhood office service provision, a significant correlation was seen between the “Promoting key infrastructure projects,” “Learning and growth,” “Responding to public opinion,” and “Making effective use of financial resources and facilities” aspects.
3. Overall, the aspect that was perceived to be most important was “Promoting key infrastructure projects,” followed, in order, by “Learning and growth,” “Making effective use of financial resources and facilities,” and “Responding to public opinion.”
The following recommendations were put forward:
1. A li neighborhood office performance appraisal model should be established, to facilitate the implementation of an effective accountability system.
2. Efforts should be made to streamline the work undertaken by li neighborhood offices, to reduce unnecessary and burdensome administrative procedures.
3. Core competency training should be provided to encourage li neighborhood heads and assistant heads to dedicate themselves more whole-heartedly to their work.
|Appears in Collections:||[公共行政學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.