Items with full text/Total items : 51296/86402 (59%)
Visitors : 8153861
Online Users : 162
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||從「偶像」到「英雄」 : 專題式學習融入國中品格教育之行動研究|
|Other Titles: ||From "idol" to "hero" : an action research study of project-based learning on character education in junior high school|
|Authors: ||王雅瑩;Wang, Ya-Yin|
|Keywords: ||專題式學習;品格教育;英雄/偶像;小團體輔導;Project-Based Learning;Character Education;Hero/Idol;Small Group Guidance|
|Issue Date: ||2015-05-04 09:20:53 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究旨在探討專題式學習融入國中品格教育之歷程與實施成果，研究目的包括：（1）規劃與實施專題式學習方案融入國中品格教育小團體輔導課程，並分析實施過程中所遭遇之困境和因應策略；以及（2）探討專題式學習融入國中品格教育的小團體輔導課程之實施成效，包含學生在「知善」、「愛善」與「行善」之表現情形。本研究以參與研究者小團體共十名學生為研究對象，並以「My Hero」與「Design For Change」為研究實施專題，在研究過程中透過觀察記錄、訪談、錄影、學生作品、自我檢核表與省思札記等方式，進行資料蒐集和分析。|
二、「Design For Change」專題的教學步驟能有效協助成員進行品格挑戰行動。
五、成員在「行善」層面能確實完成「My Hero」之發表與「Design For Change」品格挑戰行動，達成品格教育的「知行合一」。
The purpose of this research is to explore the process and result of project-based learning on character education in a junior high school. The goals of this study are: (1) to plan and implement two learning projects on character education in a junior high school through small groups, and analyze the difficulties encountered in the process as well as coping strategies; (2) to explore the effect of that project-based learning experience, including students’ performance in “knowing the good”,” desiring the good” and “doing the good”. Research participants are ten students in the small group of “My Hero” and ” Design For Change” as the learning projects. Research data were collected and analyzed from observations, interviews, videotaping, student products, checklists, and self-reflection journals.
Some conclusions are drawn from this action research study:
1. In “My Hero” project, "idols" can be connected with the "heroes" regarding core
values of character education.
2. Teaching steps in” Design For Change” were helpful for members to implement their character challenge actions.
3. From the “knowing the good” perspective, members could understand core values of character in “idol”,” hero” and “self”. They could also do moral reasoning and make moral decisions based on individual character values.
4. From the “desiring the good” perspective, members could appreciate the core values of character by practical experience, and “enjoy doing the good”.
5. From “doing the good” perspective, members can finish “My Hero” posts and ” Design For Change” character challenge actions to achieve the unity of knowing and doing in character education.
Finally, the following recommendations are made based on the results and conclusions:
1. Teaching practices in character education are recommended to use the influence of student’s "significant others", as well as give students the opportunity to perform "character actions".
2. Suggestions for future research are investigation similar topic in different learning areas and learning projects.
|Appears in Collections:||[課程與教學研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.