|Abstract: ||現今社會變遷快速各行各業迅速崛起，企業對員工的教育訓練也日漸重視，本研究以探討環境工程業員工教育訓練滿意度與組織承諾之間的關聯性，研究問題包括: (1)受訓員工接受組織的教育訓練後，對於教育訓練滿意度的現況為何?(2)受訓員工接受組織的教育訓練後，對於組織承諾的現況為何?(3)教育訓練滿意度與組織承諾是否有顯著正向相關性?(4)教育訓練滿意度對組織承諾是否具有顯著正向預測力?(5)受訓員工個人背景是否對於教育訓練滿意度造成差異性影響?(6)受訓員工個人背景是否對於組織承諾造成差異性影響?|
Owing to the rapid social change, all walks of life have risen abruptly and companies have paid more attention to their employees’ educational training. This study aimed at exploring the association between environmental engineering employees’ satisfication with educational training and organizational commitment. Research questions included: (1)After receiving educational training provided by organization, what about the current state of these trainees’ satisfication with educational training? (2)After receiving educational training provided by organization, what about the current state of these trainees’ organizational commitment? (3)Was there any significant positive association between the satisfication with educational training and organizational commitment? (4)Was there a significant positive prediction between the satisfication with educational training and organizational commitment? (5)Was there any differential effect of these trainees’ personal backgrounds on the satisfication with educational training? (6)Was there any differential effect of these trainees’ personal backgrounds on organizational commitment?
This study was a quantative research and data were conducted by questionnaire scale. The targeting group was J company’s environmental engineering employees. There were a total of 366 usable returned formal questionnaires. All data were statistically analyzed by “reliability analysis,” “descriptive-statistics,” “T-test,” “One-way ANOVA,” “Pearson correlation,” and “stepwise regression.” Six research findings are listed below:
1. J company’s environmental engineering trainees showed good satisfication with the current state of educational training.
2. J company’s environmental engineering trainees showed good current state of organizational commitment.
3. Among distinct background variables, “gender,” “seniority,” “position,” and “school record” attained the level of significant difference to these trainees’ overall satisfication with educational training, and only “age” was the exception.
4. Among distinct background variables, “seniority,” “position,” and “school record” attained the level of significant difference to these trainees’ overall organizational commitment, while “gender,” and “age” failed.
5. According to research results, we realized that five dimensions(“training program content,” training environment and facilities,” “training performance,” “training teacher qualification,” and “training material”) of educational training satisfication all attained to the level of significance on “the overall organizational commitment,” which showed a certain degree of the explanatory force.
6. The predictability of educational training satisfication on the overall organizational commitment attained to 45.7%. Among these five dimensions, four(“training program content,” “training environment and facilities,” “training performance,” and “training material”) showed significant positive correlation, while one(“training teacher qualification”) showed strong negative correlation. Besides, all these five predictive variables had a predictive force on the overall organizational commitment.
In the end, based upon the research results above, this study offers a variety of suggestions for J company’s internal organization educational training and scholars involving future relevant academic studies.