Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study on the relationship between homeroom teacher's classroom management strategies and school bullying in New Taipei City junior high schools|
|Authors: ||劉宜佩;Liu, Yi- Pei|
|Keywords: ||班級經營策略;校園霸凌;國中;導師;classroom management strategies;school bullying;junior high school;homeroom teacher|
|Issue Date: ||2015-05-04 09:19:33 (UTC+8)|
The purpose of this study is to understand the status of homeroom teacher’s classroom management strategies and school bullying in New Taipei City junior high schools. Also, compare the differences of homeroom teacher’s classroom management and school bullying among students with different background variables, and explore the related situations between homeroom teacher’s classroom management strategies and school bullying.
The research took a look at previous researches, used the survey method ,and established the research frame by adopting “ questionnaires of school life experiences of junior high school students in New Taipei City” as a research tool. The research took junior high school students in public schools of New Taipei City as subjects. And then take samples from 7 schools by stratified cluster sampling. Next, take samples from one class of the seventh, eighth and ninth grade in each school by random sampling. There were 603 effective questionnaires returned after that. Finally, all the data received were analyzed by t-test, one-way ANOVA, Pearson’s correlation. The conclusions are as follows:
1. The status of homeroom teacher’s classroom management strategies in New Taipei City junior high schools are quite well；especially among them ,”the communication between homeroom teachers and parents” scores the highest.
2. The status of school bullying in New Taipei City junior high schools are not quite universal, though the “verbal bullying” is predominated；less common in turn are “relation bullying”, “sexy bullying” , “physical bullying”, ”cyber bullying”
3. The seventh graders and ninth graders in New Taipei City are more aware of the homeroom teacher’s classroom management strategies than the eighth graders.
4. The junior high students in New Taipei City get better awareness of the female homeroom teacher’s classroom management strategies than the male homeroom teacher’s.
5. The awareness of junior high school students whose homeroom teachers’ seniority are above 26 years is better than that of those whose homeroom teachers with 6~15 and 16~25 years of seniority.
6. The female students in New Taipei City are more aware of relation bullying and cyber bullying than the male students.
7. The eighth graders in New Taipei City get more awareness of verbal bullying than the seventh
graders. And the ninth graders are more aware of physical bullying than the seventh graders. The ninth graders are more aware of sexy bullying than the eighth graders.
8. The junior high schools students of class size of 25~59 are more perceptive to the school bullying than the ones of class size above 60.
9. The junior high students in New Taipei City were more aware of homeroom teacher’s classroom management strategies，the less they perceptive of school bullying , especially the relationship between “management of human relations” and school bullying totally.
Based on the research conclusions, the author provided some suggestions to the school authority, homeroom teachers and future researches for references.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育政策與領導研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.