Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study of the relationship between organizational effectiveness and administrativedecision making of personnel office in public schools in New Taipei City|
|Authors: ||郭淑蓮;Kuo, Shu-Lien|
|Keywords: ||新北市公立學校;人事人員;行政決定;組織效能;the public schools of New Taipei City;personnel staff;administrative decision-making;organizational effectiveness|
|Issue Date: ||2015-05-04 09:19:23 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究旨在了解新北市公立學校人事室行政決定運作及其組織效能的現況，並針對不同人事室人員背景變數 (包括性別、年齡、職務、專兼任、服務年資、教育程度、辦公地點、學校位置、人事室設置人數等九項)在行政決定運作及其組織效能上的差異情形及其影響。|
This study aims to explore the relationship between organizational effectiveness and administrative decision-making of personnel office in public schools in New Taipei City, and to investigate the impact and differences of the various personal background (including gender, age, position, full-time and part-time, seniority, levels of education, sites of the office, the locations of school, the prescribed number of personnel) of personnel office on the administrative decision-making and organizational effectiveness.
The main research method was survey, and the samples were recruited from the 298 personnel office staffs of the public schools in New Taipei City. Two hundred and two effective copies of questionnaire were collected. Descriptive statistics, t-test, analysis of variance (ANOVA), Pearson correlation, and regression analysis was used to analyze the data. Finally, based on the results of the study, conclusions and suggestions were made for the Personnel Department of New Taipei City, the public schools, personnel office staffs and future researchers. Findings of the study were as follow:
1. In the administrative decision-making models, the highest score is the
Participation Model, showing the mode of participation is extremely
important in personnel office.
2. For the affecting factors in the administrative decision-making, the highest score is the Organizational Factors, indicating that the Organizational Factor is extremely important in personnel office.
3. In the organizational effectiveness targets, the highest score is the Quality of Service, showing the Quality of Service is extremely important in personnel office.
4. The Participation Model of administrative decision-making model was significantly positive related to organizational effectiveness in personnel office, while the Intuitive Model was significantly negative related to organizational effectiveness in personnel office.
5. The Organizational Factors of administrative decision-making affecting factor was significantly positive related to organizational effectiveness in personnel office.
6. The Participation Model of administrative decision-making model had significantly positive prediction power to organizational effectiveness in personnel office, while the Intuitive Model of administrative decision-making model had significantly negative prediction power to organizational effectiveness in personnel office.
7. The Organizational Factors of administrative decision-making affecting factor had significantly positive prediction power to organizational effectiveness in personnel office.
On the basis of the conclusions listed above, this study offers the following suggestions：
1. For personnel department：
(1) Increase the educational training to enhance personnel competency level. Better personnel office job performance could be attained.
(2) Increase the the amount of personnel the personnel office staffs, as the number of staffs reach reasonable standards.
(3) Create the learning circle for personnel staffs.
2. For public school：
(1) Increase the opportunities for personnel office staffs to participate in the school administration committee, enhancing personnel office staff administrative decision-making performance.
(2) Encourage personnel office staffs to purseue further training and to participate research plans of personnel.
3. For personnel office staffs：
(1) Encourage personnel office staffs to enhance personnel core competency and self-improvement.
(2) Encourage personnel office staffs to participate actively in the school affairs
and providing some better advice.
4. For future studies：
(1) Expand the subjects of research.
(2) Include more variables in research.
(3) Increase the instruments and methods for research.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育政策與領導研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.