Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||Cognition, affection, and behaviors of cyber bullying among high school students|
|Authors: ||楊琬琳;Yang, Wan-Lin|
|Keywords: ||高中生;青少年;網路霸凌;同理心;從眾行為;high school student;adolescents;cyber bullying;Empathy;Conformity|
|Issue Date: ||2015-05-01 13:42:29 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: || 本研究以態度ABC模式為基礎，以瞭解網路霸凌認知、情感與行為之關係，並加入同理心、從眾行為兩變項深入探討。除瞭解不同背景變項的學生在網路霸凌的認知、情感與行為、同理心、從眾行為之差異情形外，更探討變項之間的相關，並找出預測網路霸凌行為的模式，藉此提供未來研究者與相關機構適當的建議。本研究採用問卷調查法，以599位學校位於台北市、新北市之公、私立高中、職學生為樣本，研究工具包含「網路霸凌的知識、信念、情感、行為、從眾行為、同理心量表」，以獨立樣本t檢定、單因子變異數分析、皮爾森積差相關、逐步多元回歸等統計方法進行數據的分析。|
This study, based on ABC model of attitude, investigates relations between the cognition, affection, and behaviors of cyber bullying among high school students, with empathy and conformity as two additional variables. The study is to understand the variance of cognition, affection and behavior, empathy, and conformity of cyber bullying among students with different background variables (i.e. gender, region, school system, and grade), as well as to analyze the relations between the variables, and to come up with a model for predicting cyber bullying behaviors, which could be utilized by other researchers and related institutions in the future. A survey study of 599 high school students located in Taipei City and New Taipei City was conducted, using “Knowledge, Beliefs, Affection, Behavior, Conformity, and Empathy of Cyber Bullying Scale.” Independent sample t-test, one-way ANOVA, Pearson Product-Moment correlation, stepwise multiple regression analysis were used for analyzing collected data.
Major findings of this study includes:
1. Gender difference affects internet usage time, cyber bullying, empathy, and conformity significantly.
2. Internet usage time is a significant variable which affects the knowledge, belief, affection, behavior, empathy, and conformity of cyber bullying.
3. Difference of school system was reflected on the cognition, knowledge, affection, and behavior of cyber bullying.
4. ABC model of attitude was verified: the correlation between behavior and affection was higher than the correlation between behavior and cognition; among the cognitive components, beliefs have the highest correlation with the behavior of cyber bullying.
5. Empathy is correlated with the cognition, affection, and behavior of cyber bullying, and it has the highest correlation with affection.
6. Conformity is correlated with the cognition, affection, and behavior of cyber bullying, and it has the highest correlation with behavior.
7. Cyber bullying behaviors can be efficiently predicted by the beliefs, affection, empathy, conformity of cyber bullying. The beliefs of cyber bullying would be the strongest predictor among all.
8. The cognition, affection, and behavior of cyber bullying can be predictors for one another as they affect each other.
9. Among the prediction models for variables of cyber bullying, the one for predicting behaviors of cyber bullying has the highest strength in predicting future incidents.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育心理與諮商研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.